20 februar 2012

More Cards


The thing about cards;
they can be made quite easily without consuming very much time at all, yet they always turn out pretty good.

So while I was at it (with my Valentine's card and all) I made some more.



This pink one is an "It's a girl!"-card. The girl in question is a rabbit. The couple who just adopted this tiny ball of fur and ears and big eyes was determent to get a boy, until they stood there in the store and this little rabbit girl stole their heart. Therefore I found it funny to give them a card like this.



This one I made together with my brother. I designed the format and did the cutting, gluing and lettering, he chose the colors, the materials and which stickers to use for decorating it. It is nicely decorated on the inside to, but I didn't photograph that. It's a birthday card for my Grandmother who turned 75 years yesterday. Hurray! And who's at the hospital being monitored after a heart attack at the moment. What a way to celebrate one's birthday... My Mum and uncle visited her bringing our gifts and cake though. She's doing fine.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar